Saturday, March 05, 2005

Oh yeah that's much better!

Had dinner at Biggs before seeing a movie. It's not the Cheesecake Factory but then again one doesn't have to wait an hour to an hour and a half to get a table. I had a tenderloin filet. It was darn nice piece of meat too.

The movie: Constantine. I completely recommend it for everyone. Heck even kids 3 and up were there watching it. I'm not a fan of kids watching this movie but hey I'm not a parent ither. I believe this movie will gain popularity by word of mouth. I haven't read the comics to know the John Constantine character all that well but hey a great script, pretty decent actors and a good director can get a good movie put out there. If anyone wants to go, I'm willing to go again.

Worked a bit at Planet last night. Well part of the night anyway. Girl from worked showed up last night with her hubby. That was pretty cool. My friends from Port Washington came down to party up a bit. The two groups of folks were what helped the night be fun. Ok so did the cash. heh Might be working next Friday night as well since Jen has to work at the Museum late.

end note for now: Don't let the Physical shape of a woman blind you from her intellectual beauty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

Attraction is one thing. Retention is completly different.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home