Sunday, January 23, 2005

The latest and greatest news

Here's the latest and greatest going on, on my planet.

Well Friday night and Saturday morning left most of Southern Milwaukee dead in it's tracks. 12 inches blanketed the area with drifting increasing the number. Most places closed just so people could stay home and take it easy/slow at digging themselves out.

I wish it had happened Thursday night so I could have stayed home Friday. I still had to be up early since the plow came here around 9am. Again I had to push my car out since the mgr here didn't plow the last time there was asmall snow falling. Yeah you guessed it. I was not happy. It's not that hard - snow falls, call the plow guy or salt the hell out of the parking lot. I think that's pretty easy, don't you?

Anywho, after pushing the car out and waiting about an hour for the plow to finish I just parked myself infront of the TV and enjoyed movies all day. Couldn't tell ya what I all watched but I do know Angus Macfayden is hot. Commercials of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood show him. Folks might remember him from Braveheart - Robert the Bruce. I was able to catch up on a little reading and tentatively do my taxes.

Best part, The Rundown being shown on HBO last night. God that Rock is another hottie. I had forgotten parts of that movie - rebel swinging from tree that cracks him pretty good sending him to the forest floor in one punch. Also love his lines of giving folks two choices and saying he didn't want to hurt the team since they have a decent chance that year. Rosario Dawson is a very pretty lady as well in the movie. She's also pretty great in Alexander and Sidewalks of New York. She should be awesome in Rent when it comes out.

Oh here's a site to check and maybe get a little something for your Valentine. You can also help out a few causes as well, like AIDS or Breast Cancer Awareness.

Here are some other Feb dates to remember - Feb 5th, Feb 8th and Chicago Museum event, Feb 11th, Feb 17th, Feb 18th, Feb 23rd - movie at the Charles Allis Museum.

Question: What site (picture or event) takes your breath away? Keep it clean.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

Super G racing in Colorado. I still want to be out there flying down a mountain at 90mph.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home