Sunday, January 23, 2005

Stupid emailers

I love people that email me thinking they know me when they have the completely the wrong person. And to think that I have kids!

Anybody know the dumbass below?

Hey dumbass. If you know me then you know I don't have children. I have two cats.
Maybe you should go to OZ and get a brain you stupid bitch.
Dawn Tucek wrote:
I know you don't know me, I know you. I know from what I read, for a mother of children to act like a tramp is really disgusting.....but that is your life, hope you don't ruin your childrens life
Tina P wrote:
I don't know anyone named Dawn.
You might have the wrong person.
Dawn Tucek wrote:
I know you and you are a tramp!
Tina P wrote:
do i know you or are you just a bitch?
Dawn Tucek wrote:
Slut

9 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

Could it be this broad?

Dawn Tucek
5106 S Kirkwood Ave
Cudahy, WI 53110-1966
(414) 481-0190
(http://www.411.com/search/Find_Person?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=Dawn&name=Tucek&city_zip=&state_id=)

8:58 AM  
Blogger Johnny Mack said...

Hopefully it is that broad.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Tigger said...

Hmmmmm one saying comes to mind, Takes one to know one and if that is the case what does that make Dawn?

Personally, I think Tina is a grand lady with a heart of gold whom children seem to love to death :)

8:13 PM  
Blogger Travelchicka said...

So this idiot totally doesn't know me.
I don't mind so much if someone thinks I'm a nut/crazy person cause that is close to the truth but a slut?! Shit I haven't had action of anysort in over 3 months. wtf?!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Johnny Mack said...

No wonder the price of batteries are on the rise...hehe...just playin!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Travelchicka said...

Wow and I call you a friend? lol
If you think batteries are expensive for you then you'd hate to see how much I'm spending. :D

2:32 PM  
Blogger Tigger said...

You know, I think this is the most posted comments you have had in a while here :) Maybe someone else should call you a bad name ;-)

6:58 AM  
Blogger Johnny Mack said...

It is pretty easy just adding comments every day.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if the shoe fits

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home