Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Great Nephew accomplishments

Found out Sunday that my cute little 7 year old nephew won first place in the box car derby. He's in the group before guys join Cub Scouts. I call it weebles but I'm sure there is another name for the group. Anywho, :P to those that don't like my slang, he did really well in the tournament that was held Saturday.

He also looked completely adorable in his weeble shirt. Freaky parts - brother has his assistant cub master shirt on. Last time I saw him in a boy scout shirt w/ all sorts of patches was eons ago. (BTW, eons is a real word so there!) That was a very weird freaky deja view sight. Also to see my cute little nephew in a cub scout style-like shirt. He looks a little like my brother but is more adorable of course, so seeing him in a shirt like that was a bit odd on the eyes.

Jake, my nephew, was so proud of his win that he wanted to tell everyone personally. He didn't want his sister, my niece, to tell anyone before he did.

Well I just wanted to report some good news. Have a fun day with someone else's kids today. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

Nice. Scout tradition is still moving on.
Very cool!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Travelchicka said...

Yeah I can't wait for my neice to go into Dasies, Brownies then Girl Scouts.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home