Tuesday, February 22, 2005

New post but not much on what has been happening

I don't have the calendar here with all the goodies that I've been up to but I'll post something to keep you on the edge of your seat. hehe

I've had back issues for awhile so I called a friend of mine since she mentioned she went to one. Find out it's her neighbor. Not only is HE her neighbor but he's HOT! Down side, he's married and she's super nice. Ok I'm bummed; however, his hands are on me for the 30 to 60 minutes. Ok that's low but hey it's been a lonely several months. Anyway, after an "adjustment" I don't have major back pain. Just a bruise type of ache. Not a great feeling but it's 40 times better than two weeks ago.

Weekend plan? Friday night is Planet since my friend Jen's b-day is Thursday and she wants to get ripped Fri night. So I'll be working a little bit that night. Should make Sat morning a treat, which leads me to the next adventure - helping Mesa move a few blocks. I'm hoping for afternoon nap after that otherwise I better be "busy";)

So after a long hiatus of no question, here's one for you.
Question: Have you posted on any of those dating sites and met a person?

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

I've talked to a few broads online from the dating sites. I met one and that did not go too well but I know that there are cool people out there online that just don't want to deal with the Bar/Club BS.

Jen's think should be pretty fun. I will try to stop on in with Lisa for a few.
Also see you at Al's!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Johnny Mack said...

Nice!
It looks like we might be able to do Planet for Jen's bithday 2day!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home