Thursday, November 04, 2004

New cool stuff

Benny Hill is back! I love that man! too bad he's dead. He was smart, funny, witty, and just naughty enough to get away with everything. :)

New show on the SciFi channel - Gargoyles. It was pretty interesting. Didn't expect Michael Pere to do so well in it. He's still a bit lame but not too bad that I wanted to change the channel.

SciFi will also be having this guy movie: Airs Thursday, November 11, at 7PM ET/PT

Not sure what it is about this movie but I just can't stop watching it on HBO lately. It could be Keanu but it can't be that. His character's part is small but he does have some pretty clever witty comeback lines. Maybe it's the whole story line of he's not interested, she's in no way interested then a comment from a third party turns their heads. Hmmmm is real life like this? Kinda reminds me of The Saint with Val Kilmer and Elisabeth Shue.

So what you think of this as a Tatoo on a girl's back/right shoulder area?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tigger said...

I'm rather fond of tigers myself, it would look good imho.


Tig

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home