Monday, November 01, 2004

Quite the funny .

Some folks were talking about how a temp or contract postion is freedom. I agree in some respects it is freedom. You don't have to deal with the office politics and get all wrapped up in the hassle of dealing with those that are incompatent. I on the other hand would welcome someone that has as much still as myself or MORE! Right now I'm dealing with a contractor that wants to do more than imaging or riemaging. Completely understand that thought process; however, he is still asking me questions about things that I have asked him to master. Mind you that I have some patience and there are days when I do not. But when I have nicely asked TWICE to master the area and there are still questions, how can I give you more responsibility/work if what you have is too much to master?!
Scott you can always work with me!

Hope you all are having a more plesent day than I.


Movie night tomorrow. Who's all in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home