Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Up coming things

More clickie stuff again today. Yeah I'm home sick and checking mail. But this is fun, educational stuff this time. :D

Here's a Keanu movie. It looks pretty cool. I know someone that is doing security for Keanu while he's doing makeup shots for the movie at this time. Rachel Weisz is in it too. She pretty and talented. Now I just have to wait until Feb of 05. :(

Guy movie! You just have to wait until December 10th.

One of my favorite musicals is coming to the Theatre! Now I just have to keep an eye out to see where it will be playing around X-mas time.

Turn the sound up on this one. This should bring out the kid in all of us! Bummer that I have to wait for about two weeks before it opens. Don't forget to build a snowman! It even has a place where you can download X-mas ornaments to color and hang on your tree. Kool for kids.

Here's the Question you've all been missing: If you were to change the color of your hair, if you have some, and you could make it anything you want. What would it be?

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

Bald!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Travelchicka said...

I don't mean there u naughty guy! hehe

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home