Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Trophy weekend

Have I bragged about my nephew lately? No?! Well then let me tell you how great he is again!

This weekend he was part of the Club Scouts Heartland Races (something like that). At the Zoo this weekend the Club Scouts held little derby car races. My Cute little nephew took first place on several races and perhaps for the day before the rains came down. He has a couple of trophy's. He only beat 62 other cars!
Mind you this is his first district race ever in the Club Scouts. However, on Sunday he competed against 31 other divisions. Since he's so great he took 5th overall. I think he's damn great for his first time.

Friday night at Planet was pretty cool. Let's just say finally the bartender took noticed. I guess the leather chaps really helped. haha

Saturday was fun. Jen called up and invited me over to her folks place for food and cards. Always like going over there and hanging out. Cards are fun to play with a bit of competition and money.

Question to ponder: Car ride to anywhere with money as no object OR all kinds of fun by living out your favorite fantasy?

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

What if the fantasy involves the car.... come on now... im a guy!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Travelchicka said...

Aren't u the kinky guy?!
I was thinking of a different line of fantasies.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home