Monday, May 23, 2005

Some folks need a life

Waiken's party was fun. Dinner at Trocadero's was good as always.

Here's the idiot that is posting on my site as well as others lately.

Anonymous said...
you both should be happy.

you both are fat - eat some tina

1:03 AM


I'm not sure what this person is trying to do or say here but maybe you should get you facts straight first. Yeah I'm fat but you know, I'm a damn happy person. Bummer for you that you are not!

Up coming news: Memorial weekend is the kickball game. Should be fun. Email John for the details.

The weekend of June 3rd to the 5th has several possibilities around the city.

The weekend of June 11th I will be out of town at DisneyWorld with the family. Here's to drinking!

Other bonus features to this posting:
- My car just rolled over 60,000. I know it's not much for some cars but for me it's a mile stone (no pun intended). I bought the car at the end of October 2000 and it was "born" in August 2000. Not bad for a little over 4 years.
- Heard on the news today that England will not advertise Happy Hour. I wonder if this is a precursor to what might happen here one day.

Ok on to the question: What movie do you watch to make yourself have a good cry?

6 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

A good cry? Like the Hand that Rocks the Cradle? I even washed my hands after that one it was so bad! I cried for the 2 hours I will never get back of my life.
I think I also had a good cry with the movie sleeping with the enemy. Yuck!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Johnny Mack said...

It is always a good idea to leave anym comments at 415am on people's blogs.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Travelchicka said...

John you're terrible!
If we are talking REALLY bad movies, let's mention Gigli and Jersey Girl.
One in the past that was really sad, The Karate Kid. hehe

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, it is good to leave anonymous blogs at 4:15 AM - it is called people work 2 shift - i thought you were knowledgeable.

by the way, tina, i am happy a person, not as a fat as you. loose some weight

11:51 AM  
Blogger Travelchicka said...

Anonymous - you sound so happy. Interesting that you know what I look like but we don't know what you look like.
I'm guessing you're fooling yourself about being FAT, you cow!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy. I worked with you and you are fucken bitch. I am not fat, you are. Sorry the words are reversed, you are the COW, not me!

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home