Monday, May 16, 2005

Eat out and do charity work at the same time!

Here's the 411 on Dining Out 4 Life. I'm excited that Bars are participating this year!

I'd like to get a group together for lunch and dinner. How about Venice Club for lunch and Nanakusa for dinner? Let me know if your in. Only one criteria is used for this night - try someplace that you or most everyone has not been to before.

Other fun news - Summerfest will soon be here. Want to pay 9 bucks a ticket? Otherwise, it's 12 bucks a tix. Let me know. I'd like to go see Night Ranger, Whitesnake, Eddie Money, Kool and the Gang, Kenny Wayne Shepard (awesome that he's made it to the big stage!), Los Lobos and Alter Bridge. Hmmmm maybe the 5 tixs I requested won't be enough. hehe

I haven't been up to too much. Suffering from sinus for the last week or so. This great Milwaukee Spring weather has been a great help the entire time. Yeah I think I would like 60's on a daily basis and a place where it doesn't mention 40 degrees as a high for the day. I might be able to get used to that.

Question of inquiry: If a choice was given, what would your decision be? Situation: Stay and be happy with your (insert whatever is relevant to you - job, career, spouse....) or look for something/someone that will make you happier than you have been in years?

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

Always keep looking. As soon as you settle, you have to keep your choice!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you both should be happy.

you both are fat - eat some tina

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home