Monday, March 28, 2005

Impressed so far

This weekend I spent a bit more than a few hours pimping myself out, on paper that is. There's quite a bit out there if one looks in several places. Well I received a call this morning on my cell for a position that is here. It's for a Testing Coordinator/Rollout lead for a huge downtown company that w/in the year remove their brokerage subsidiary. They need someone now to soon and this person filling company wanted me after my update on Monster. Pretty cool I thought. I have the info if anyone is interested; just email me.

Another thing going on: April 29th from 7pm to 9pm @ Mad Planet - It's an Anniversary Party. The only reason I mention it, is that Rose wants to have a tenative count so she can figure out how many bartenders she should have on hand. I want just one there due to how cute he is. Yep I want eye candy at my party. I'm allowed!! :) If you haven't rec'd your invite, by all means let me know.

Bon Jovi will be coming back to Milwaukee giving a free concert. It's some anniversary concert. I can't remember who it's for but it's to happen August 20th.

To those that care.... yeah be careful out there. (bbbbuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh :D )

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

Bon Jovi back in Milwaukee?
I would hit that show!

That rollout sounds pretty busy

10:18 AM  
Blogger Travelchicka said...

Well if you and want someone to go with let me know.
Aren't all rollouts busy? hehe

9:30 PM  
Blogger Travelchicka said...

that is true it's very bad medicine for those that can't handle a hot woman! :)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home