Friday, February 10, 2006

Snow?!

Yes that's right, it's actually snowing in southeastern Wisconsin. It's just a dusting right now but they are predicting some inches for the weekend. Kewl! Of course I'm not a big friend of the cold temps but heck, I think it will be warmer today than it has been in the last few days.

Earn miles while shopping, eating, or having drinks. Rewards will add miles/points to the airline of your choice. There is quite a variety of places one can earn points from, just having a good time about town. Signup for those that would like to earn a free ticket on your favorite airline.

Other news:
* Still enjoying the time off. Kinda busy this week w/ chiropratic crackings, lunches with friends, haircut, fun at a friends fixed up house, and of course Movie day is always great. :D
* Received a phone call from my old place of hell. Looks like one of the IBM loaner laptops is MIA. Odd they call me to find out where it might be. What? They don't know? I'm supposed to know where it has traveled in a month? I was civil but short on the phone. Lead couldn't call me so he had HR call me. Still a chicksh$t!
* Babies got their haircut recently and man they have been all over me like fleas. They are just so excited that I'm home almost all the time.

Future calendar notes:
Olympic watching in the next two weeks, lunch with some friends on Monday along with another chiro appt., 24th is Planet. Jen's birthday so I'll be pretty much working while she's out and about drinkin and dancing, more movie days - especially on budget Tuesdays, and just more fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home