Saturday, October 15, 2005

Latest events and thensome

Sunday the 9th I went to see Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy show. He's so hot and sweet.

I also had the great time in the front row for Movin' Out! Too bad it ends it's time here tomorrow. If someone really wanted to see a true New York production, this is the show. I really missed New York watching this show. I'm hoping to go there after New Year's. I'll probably say in Midtown.

Also just hanging at the house. Been pretty sleepy this week but then again the full moon is out this weekend.

Tomorrow will be at Jen's folks celebrating her pop's b-day. Here's to grilling out!! I just love to just show up and play cards.

Next weekend will be awesome. Taking a half day at work and hoping the temp will be as nice as this weekend.

Now here's more on the June trip to Florida.

Thursday June 16th
Since we were up every day until 1 or 2 am, today was the day to sleep in. The G-folks were up early since they wanted to go see my Uncle and drive him nuts for a few hours.

The kids, my bro and I hit Typhoon Lagoon. We only spent a few hours here since we have to meet up with everyone a bit later. Didn't spend too long at that lagoon and didn't get to check out the whole thing. Kids saw the actual typhoon lagoon area and that's pretty much were we stayed. That was pretty damn cool.

I got a sense of the undercurrent that an actual typhoon produces. It was fun getting wet and just relaxing. Also laid about in the lazy river.

It was an uneventful day. Everyone was just relaxing and taking it easy today. Most of us went to bed early and got ready for the next day.

Friday was a road trip to Cocoa and check out Kennedy Space Center. My second favorite place.

Here's a little something that many might not know about.

Now for the End post question: Should one travel for travel's sake or to take in the environments arts, people and culture?

1 Comments:

Blogger Travelchicka said...

Well I'm hoping he has more tours in the mid-west. I'd like to see it again.

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home