Monday, January 30, 2006

Fired Happy Hour

Well I haven't been completely idle while unemployed. hehe I just signed up for a Conversational French 1 class at Alverno. So now my Monday nights have class. I'm hoping this helps me pronounce the words I've been learning on my own. It should also get me back into wanting to learn more French.

Since there were so many JWI folks fired last Monday, some of the folks that are no longer at JWI, are getting together with current folks to keep the connections and keep updated on what is going on while not working. The gathering is at Houlihans at 5:30. Come if you want to just chat and drink.

Prior to this there will be a get together at Potawanomie around 3p for nickel slot fun. If you're free, come on down and hang with a few of us before eating and drinking.

Other than that, things are coming together as far as the stolen cards. Bank has been pretty cool and has dome some crediting. I suspect that I will have to wait until my Jan statement to see what the thief all charged.

Stay in touch folks, as I still read my email about every other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home