Sunday, September 25, 2005

Party day was a fun day

Here are a couple of links to getting some of your favorite movie memorabilia.

Sideshow and Nostalgia

Saturday started early and finished in the early mornin hours. Woke around 4am. Haven't a clue why but then again going to bed around 9p will tend to do that to me. Couldn't get back to sleep so I stayed up. Received some stalker calls around 7am. I guess some haven't put someone else's bizness back to the person it belongs to. My advice - move on!

Putzed around the homestead a bit before getting ready to hit the first party of the day. Had a few errands to run before I get to downtown.

A fun pretty girl from work was having a brewery tour gathering for her celebration. She was also celebrating with her sis. I guess the sis turns 24 again around the same time as my friend. There was a lot of flashing going on, not by me this time, massive drinkin and good times. We started at Rock Bottom then boated over to Lake something. I've eaten there before. It's in/near Schultz Park so many of you know where I'm talkin about. After a rootbeer there - they didn't serve anything but beer so I was stuck w/ non-alcohol - most everyone was ready for the next bar.

Last bar was Ale House. Love this downstairs type bar. A completely full bar so I could have anything I want. I got the usual "girlie" drink but hey, since I hadn't eaten yet today, it was the best on an empty stomach. Got the buzz back on here and most everyone else was now trashed. Most of those folks ate at Rock Bottom before the tour! Everyone pretty much like this place. They continued on to an eatery/bar but I had more fun in store for me Mequon.

In Mequon, John was starting his Pig Roast 31st b-day celebration. Tons of remodeling was going on before the big day but it turned out damn good too.

Had a blast at John's party last night. It was good to see Annie, Waiken, Adam and Rachel,Mike and Erica and brood, Hot Matt and many others. Able to literally pig out and get more of my buzz on again. Met some new folks - Jason, Julie and mini-me - and caught with some others. Congrats to the May's about their news!

Here's to those that are turning another year older - Salut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home