Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Discovery landing

At this posting this morning, Discovery is currently landing at Edwards Air Force Base in CA. Here is Nasa's site that has the replays for those that did not get to watch it live this morning.

As I hope to catch up on my personal life and these postings, I hope to share my story for meeting an actual astronaut and asking him a question! It was damn awesome!

Oh in other fun news, heading to State Fair tonight with John and friends. Normally I don't go but I know with this group it will be fun.

Next week I will be near Rhinelander, so have a great week!

Question: If you had the chance to watch, fly, or be somewhat apart of a shuttle mission, would you and how?

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

state fair was fun!
still cant get over the table dancing folks at the end of the night...

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home