Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Hidy Ho there friends and neighbors

Here's the dealo on the cable since you all are so curious and I love ya for it. The signal coming into the house for the cable was alright but once they did the splitter the signal wasn't strong enough to get the channels. The dude did something right since now I get all channels I pay for and a more clear picture too. I f'in love it.

Saw Kevin Spacey last night at House of Blues - Chicago. HOB is pretty neat inside. He's promoting Beyond the Sea movie and Bobby Darin songs/records. He was great that he trained for the singing role. He sang the songs for the movie and sound track on his own. For those actors that research and really try to get a movie made, I sometimes feel truly honored. I figured it's better than actors just showing up to do their part.

Oh did I mention that I love being off from work?!! It's been great to sleep whenever I want, wake whenever I want and just do nothing all freakin' day!! I love it!!
I hope all kinds of hell is going on at work so the boss actually moves off his butt for decent help. If not, well then I guess the other work will just pile up. HAHAH

Side note, Gacy was one sick fuck! Just watched the movie about his life/murders. I'm so surprised that his mother or someone didn't ever know or catch on to anything. But then again when it's right under your nose (aka out in the open) does one really see the truth? Now there is the question for the "day".

To all those that I haven't seen or won't see for awhile - have a happy holiday and a fun or peaceful New Year.

It's Phatom of the Opera tomorrow afternoon. If anyone wants to go I'll be for it. :) Tah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home