Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Snow Snow Snow

Isn't it pretty outside when the cars are not out? Last night when leaving Applebee's, explain a little further down, everything was covered with about two inches or more of snow. It was gorgeous out. Like white Christmas'. To me it now feels very holidayish.

Helped out John last night. It was good to get my aggression out on floors needing to be ripped out and carpet. I had fun and thought others did too. Afterwards we hit Applebee's for some drinks and a bit to eat. Thanks John.

Might hit a movie tonight at budget. If your willing to spend about 2.50 for a movie, give me a jingle. Not sure what we are going to see. It has to be after 7pm since I have to take care of a friends babies right after work. Could be Napolean Dynamite but it could be Surving Christmas as well.

Also on the radar, hitting Planet on Friday since a friend is coming into town, dinner at the g-rents to celebrate my Grandpops b-day which is tomorrow, Sat is open so far so I might help out John at his dad's place, Sunday is left for carpet cleaning at the g-folks place - o yeah.
Food and Froth will be happening in Feb so don't forget to check out the Museum site for dates, times and costs.
Pearls at the Public Museum starts next year so watch details for that as well.
Movies: Blade Trinity - Dec 8th, Ocean's Twelve - Dec 10th, LOTR extended DVD - Dec 16, Avaitor - Dec 17th, Phantom of the Opera -Dec 22nd.

Well have a day since I already had a week as of yesterday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesa says...

Sup girl! Can you believe it is December! Looks like you have the same schedule as Jmack, you guys need a personal assistant, my life seems boring compared to yours, hehe. Food & Froth, sounds like a good time, after I shake this post pneumonia thing, I have to get out there and enjoy the world of the living again.
Is your Christmas shopping done?

8:35 AM  
Blogger Travelchicka said...

Hiya Mesa!
I hate to correct you but I will. :D John's schedule is like mine. Cause I'm older so he follows me not me following him. LOL

Xmas shopping done?! What you think I am. On top of these things or something? I have a few started - like the Niece, Nephew, Jen and maybe one other but that's about it. You have everything done?

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mesa Says...

Christmas Shopping 49 vs. Al's Shopping List 00

I have to get out there and spend some cash!!!

Christmas was much more fun when I was 8, Now since I am bigger now, It is not so much fun. Still have to get in the spirit over here, but snow will make it happen, I love snow.

Keep me posted for future gatherings or helpings, I would not mind helping Jmack or anyone else do some winter chores, as long as beer is in the conversation.

Did I hear someone is moving to LA?

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home