Monday, December 06, 2004

Hate when that happens

"Don't you hate it when your boogers freeze?" -Calvin & Hobbs

I agree with Calvin; however, my problem is that of the body. Don't you hate it when you have a sore joint (knee, elbow, wrist or something) and you're not sure exactly how it got that way? I woke to this terrific pain in the knee after doing a few hours of something I love Friday night. Dancing at Planet normally doesn't hurt the next morning. Oh well.

Here's a few tidbits of news: Get Shorty part 2 it opens March 4. I can't wait to see Dwayne Johnson play a gay guy.
Ok I had no idea there was going to be a re-make of this lovely.
Gay friendly travel websites. It's a good and bad thing in my opinion.

So here's a thoughtful question fo rya. What makes you wake up every morning? Answers that are: the alarm clock, pets, wather or kids. I'm looking for the realy reason you wake up every morning. My friend Jen's answer as an example, "I'm not wasting this Kidney."

Oh yeah.... Yes I want to move out of state. So far California - LA area is the possible destination.

4 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

Laguna beach is sweet.
I need to get back out there.

I get up so I can make a wonderful contribution to this lovely society.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Johnny Mack said...

From the gentleman called Peter Gray:

"I am happy and content in my well paying (and certainly not demeaning) job"

"If I'm not there, there won't be anyone to laugh at the idiots"

11:51 AM  
Blogger Travelchicka said...

I wake to hopefully see my niece and nephew AND my two babies. Their little faces, sounds and pure love makes it all worth the day.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Travelchicka said...

True one can not get laid when sleeping however since there isn't much on horizon.... besides I can live without as long as I have a decent supply of batteries.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home