Monday, December 15, 2008

Surgery is all set

For those that do not know or I have not told yet; here is the story. I have been dealing with lower abdominal pain since the beginning of October. It started as level 9 then stayed at a 6. In the last two and half months all kinds of tests were performed and percosets taken. The last test was a specialty shot that targeted the Uterus.

I have fibrod tumors in my uterus (I know, TMI) so the specialty shot targeted them and I was able to live pain free for a month. It was a beautiful month too! Thanks to everyone that has helped me do all my chores (laundry, trash, mail, and cleaning) and just lifting my sprits when I needed it. I will still need those lovely services during my 4 to 6 weeks of recovery too. SO if anyone wants to help, I am/will be very very grateful.

So I will be having a lovely time in the hospital starting the 19th. I will be in for three days then off to the grandparents place for a week. They are so willing to babysit me for that time. Don't worry to much, I'll be going deaf while I'm there as well as insane. :)

When I'm able to work and lift like a regular person again, I hope to have a big bash at my place. I will let you all know about the fun and details once I'm able to sit upright in front of a computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home