Thursday, June 05, 2008

Finally I have energy!!

Wow I can't believe it's been 6 months since my last post. Well here's the 411 on why it's been so long.

For some time now, some years actually, I have been losing energy and well, my sex drive. I was only sleeping about four hours a night. This of course, does not make a lover of sleep very happy or content. So I finally found a new doctor and SHE agreed there is some issue. She felt that it might be Sleep Apnea.

Well after the test it was determined that I do not have Sleep Apnea. I do, however; snore to the point where I wake myself up. The doctor said Insomnia. I agreed. Duh! Told him that it's obvious I'm not getting enough air to stay asleep - not part of Sleep Apnea. He agreed with me. Asked if there was some way to see how much air is need w/ a cpap machine. There are two ways to move forward. Way 1: go ahead and setup a trail test and see what results come of that. Insurance will not pay for it since it is not Sleep Apnea. Way 2: Get some theraphy to help work out the Insomnia. Insurance will pay for this.

I voted for the Cpap machine and if that doesn't work, I'm all for the theraphy afterwards if I will need it.

Well I've been on the machine for about 2 months and love it! I sleep about 6 to 8 hrs a night. I'm so less crabby then before. I have a libedo again. It's not like I'm back in full swing but I like sex again.

Well my nephew crossed over from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts. My brother cried, my nephew cried and me and my family thought it was cute as hell. My brother also "crossed" over. He retired as the Cub Master for my nephews troup. He got a standing O. Many of the other scout leaders will miss him. Mostly for him being younger. They liked his fresh ideas and drive.

My nephew is in the pine wood derby reaces for his Troup. The races were this last weekend. This was his last race as a Cub Scout. I couldn't find out what time all the fun started but the bro wasn't coughing up the goods. Me and the g-folks got there around 11am. I told them and knew it would be a long day but they still didn't believe me. Well bro was a far cry from the NEW welcome center so we pretty much stuck around there. The races were going to be there anyway in 2.5 hrs. My mom showed up about 1.5 hrs later.

Since I was so clever about the event being all day, I picked up all kinds of fruit from Outpost and bread from Breadsmith. The night before I cut up some of the apples, plucked the grapes off the vine, washed the rest of the apples and the bananas. Once we picked out our front row spots, we dug in. Kids loved it when they had a baggie of grapes. The rest of the family were little pigs. It was great. They ate up the grapes, cut apples and Hummus like there wasn't any left to be had. Most of the bread disappeared too. It was a good fun day. Oh yeah...Jake came in first for the district backwards and 5th over all, backwards as well. Not a bad way to end the Cub Scout year.

This weekend is Pridefest and Denis Sullivan returning. I might be hitting Pridefest tomorrow night and will be attending the fun at the Discovery World pier. Here's hoping that all stays dry and sunny.

Will be working some OT starting the 16th so if anyone wants to start something after work, I won't be able to join til around 7p.

Now that's quite a bit of info to digest. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Mack said...

wwwhhhaaatttzzzzz uupppp!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home