Monday, December 10, 2007

If you haven't seen The Golden Compass, I would suggest you have a movie night. It is something to view. My mom and I totally loved it. Neither of us have read the books (series) but enjoyed it nonetheless. You get the point of the movie/books by watching this movie. It's just like Da Vinci Code but I read that before I saw the movie. My Daemon: Gabriel-Snow Leopard It shouldn't be too much of a shock to anyone. He's a little cutie too.

Another good item to watch is Tin Man on the SciFi channel. It's so much the updated Wizard of OZ story. Very nice. Love the update on the characters.

Here is some dates to put on the calendar: 12/14, planet; 12/15, play then gay clubs; 12/29, midnight movie - Princess Bride at the Times Cinema

Have you gotten your Christmas cards out yet? I haven't but I"m kinda working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home